The fact that moths, ants and fruit flies are now known to self-medicate has profound implications for the ecology and evolution of animal hosts and their parasites, according to Mark Hunter, a professor in the Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology and at the School of Natural Resources and Environment of Michigan University.
What does SNR stand for?
SNR stands for School of Natural Resources
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SNR
We have 110 other meanings of SNR in our Acronym Attic
- Surf des Neiges Québec (Canadian snowboarding association)
- Société Nationale des Québécoises et des Québécois d'Abitibi-Témiscamingue et du Nord-du-Québec (Canadian political organization)
- Société Nationale des Québécois et Québecoises de La Capitale (French: National Society of Quebecers of the Capital; Canada)
- Société Nationale des Québécoises et Québécois de Lanaudière (French: National Society of Quebecers Lanaudière; Canada)
- Simple Nomenclator Query Protocol
- Substantial New Question of Patentability (intellectual property law)
- S-Type Noise Reduction (Dolby cassette technology)
- Safety Net Review (Australia)
- Samburu National Reserve (Kenya)
- Saved Number Redial
- Seiner (Dutch)
- Senior Gamers (gaming community)
- Senior National Representative
- Senior NAVOCEANO Representative (US Navy)
- Shady Ninja Racing (forum)
- Shell Nederland Raffinaderij (Dutch: Shell Netherlands Refinery)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- Signature Not Required
- Single Number Rating (EU noise diffusion measurement)
- Single Number Reach
Samples in periodicals archive:
A qualified English solicitor, Tscherning previously practiced in energy and environmental law in international law firms in London and holds degrees from Trinity College Dublin, the University of Nottingham, the College of Law London and the Graduate School of Natural Resources Law at the University of Dundee.
A research team led by Paul Mohai of the University of Michigan School of Natural Resources and Environment and Byoung-Suk Kweon of the U-M Institute for Social Research found that while 44.
Bob Grese of the University of Michigan's School of Natural Resources and the Environment.
He earned his doctorate in 1981 from the University of Michigan's School of Natural Resources and Environment.
Partnering with WDI will be: The Erb Institute for Global Sustainable Enterprise at the University of Michigan (UM); UM School of Natural Resources and Environment; the Center for Sustainable Global Enterprise at Cornell University's S.
The four schools, all college preparatory, are: the Renaissance Academy, an arts and humanities school; the School of Health and Public Services; the School of Business, Innovation and Science; and the School of Natural Resources.
Jennifer DeMoss Endangered Species UPDATE University of Michigan School of Natural Resources and Environment 440 Church Street Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1041 [sup.