The Board of Regents for the University of Alaska officially created the University of Alaska Fairbanks School of Natural Resources and Extension.
What does SNR stand for?
SNR stands for School of Natural Resources
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SNR
We have 110 other meanings of SNR in our Acronym Attic
- Surf des Neiges Québec (Canadian snowboarding association)
- Société Nationale des Québécoises et des Québécois d'Abitibi-Témiscamingue et du Nord-du-Québec (Canadian political organization)
- Société Nationale des Québécois et Québecoises de La Capitale (French: National Society of Quebecers of the Capital; Canada)
- Société Nationale des Québécoises et Québécois de Lanaudière (French: National Society of Quebecers Lanaudière; Canada)
- Simple Nomenclator Query Protocol
- Substantial New Question of Patentability (intellectual property law)
- S-Type Noise Reduction (Dolby cassette technology)
- Safety Net Review (Australia)
- Samburu National Reserve (Kenya)
- Saved Number Redial
- Seiner (Dutch)
- Senior Gamers (gaming community)
- Senior National Representative
- Senior NAVOCEANO Representative (US Navy)
- Shady Ninja Racing (forum)
- Shell Nederland Raffinaderij (Dutch: Shell Netherlands Refinery)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- Signature Not Required
- Single Number Rating (EU noise diffusion measurement)
- Single Number Reach
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Graduate School of Geography at Clark is the first and only geography program participating in the initiative, joining these other member universities: Duke University's Nicholas School of the Environment; Yale School of Forestry & Environmental Studies; Scripps Institution of Oceanography; State University of New York College of Environmental Science and Forestry; Colorado School of Mines; University of Michigan School of Natural Resources and Environment; and Virginia Polytechnic Institute's Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering.
The scientific community has long looked for environmental contributors to the rising rates of autism in the United States," said Marie Lynn Miranda, PhD, senior author and dean of the University of Michigan School of Natural Resources and Environment.
The general expectation we had was that when trees die on a large scale, it would lead to a big pulse of carbon into the atmosphere through microorganisms metabolizing all that dead wood," explains David Moore, assistant professor in the School of Natural Resources and the Environment.
Despite clear societal dependence on the Great Lakes, their condition continues to be degraded by numerous environmental stressors," said David Allan, the project's lead researcher and a professor of aquatic sciences at the University of Michigan's School of Natural Resources and Environment, in a related release.
A qualified English solicitor, Tscherning previously practiced in energy and environmental law in international law firms in London and holds degrees from Trinity College Dublin, the University of Nottingham, the College of Law London and the Graduate School of Natural Resources Law at the University of Dundee.
Red Squirrel Monitoring Program, School of Natural Resources and the Environment, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ 85721 (MJM, RRJ, TGJ, VLG, JLK) Wildlife Conservation and Management, School of Natural Resources, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ 85721 (MJM, RNG, RLM, RRJ, TGJ, JLK)
When properly designed and integrated, agroforestry can protect cropsand improve crop yields, shelter livestock, reduce animal stress while improving weight gain, and enhance resource stewardship and land conservation, said the books editor, HE Garrett, Center for Agroforestry, the School of Natural Resources, University of Missouri- Columbia.