She learned sculpture, screen-printing and paper making and compiled it with her love for fashion during her college years at The School of Museum of Fine Arts in Boston, Massachusetts.
What does SMFA stand for?
SMFA stands for School of Museum of Fine Arts
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SMFA
We have 12 other meanings of SMFA in our Acronym Attic
- Sveriges Mynthandlares Förening (Nyköping, Sweden)
- Swift Museum Foundation (Athens, TN)
- Swiss Mutual Fund (offshore investements; Dominica)
- Synthetic Mineral Fibre
- System Management Facility
- System Management Function
- System Message File
- Single Mode Fiber-LEAF Submarine (Corning)
- Single Mode Fiber Physical Layer Medium Dependent
- Saskatchewan Music Festival Association (Canada)
- Short Musculoskeletal Function Assessment Questionnaire (rheumatology)
- Specific Maintenance Function Area
- Standard Membrane Feeder Assay (molecular biology)
- Susan Maasch Fine Art (Portland, ME)
- Supermegafoxyawesomehot (Team StarKid; A Very Potter Musical)
- Single Muscle Fiber Action Potential
- Shnel & Melnychuck & Forsman & Bodenfors (Oslo, Norway advertising agency)
- Smart Moves for Business (New Jersey)
- South Morang Fire Brigade (South Morang, Australia)
- Southern Maryland Food Bank (Hughesville, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dorothy Amore Pilla is director of art education for Tufts University and the School of Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.