Vehicle hire company Car2U, based in Sunderland, has recently taken advantage of the scheme, by hiring two students, Gongbao Wang from the school of modern languages and Rebecca Grant, a marketing and management student.
What does SML stand for?
SML stands for School of Modern Languages (various universities)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SML
We have 226 other meanings of SML in our Acronym Attic
- Sound Mature Kernels plus Sound Splits
- Sales and Marketing
- Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Taman Kosas (Malaysia)
- Shelter Mock-Up
- Smokey Mountain Knife Works
- Saudi Masterbaker Ltd
- Savings and Mortgage Lending (Texas)
- Savitt Medical Library (University of Nevada)
- School of Management and Languages (Heriot-Watt University; UK)
- Sciences de La Mer et du Littoral (French: Marine and Coastal Sciences)
- Screw My Life
- Seamless (pipe manufacturing process)
- Secondary Mortgage Lender
- SECS (SEMI (Semiconductor Equipment and Materials International) Equipment Communications Standard) Message Language
- SECS (SEMI (Semiconductor Equipment and Materials International) Equipment Communications Standard) Message Language (computing)
- Security Market Line (finance)
- Security Mutual Life (insurance)
- See My Last
- Self-Managed Learning
Samples in periodicals archive:
Key Words language education in Australia, Japanese, Italian [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Introduction In 1987, the Minister for Education in Victoria, Ian Cathie, in assessing the recommendations for the new role of the Saturday School of Modern Languages (SSML) in the Department's language policy entitled The place of languages other than English in Victorian schools, accepted the recommendations of the working party which included upgrading the status of the school, establishing both a position of Principal and a School Council, and, most importantly, changing the name from the Saturday School of Modern Languages (SSML) to the Victorian School of Languages (VSL) (Panousieris, 1993).
The academies were international in membership and in correspondence with scholars and institutions in other European countries," Science Daily quoted Professor Jane Everson, from the School of Modern Languages, Literatures and Cultures at Royal Holloway and project Director, as saying.
She earlier served in sales, research and marketing positions at Berlitz GlobalNET, instructor at the Boston School of Modern Languages, and teaching fellow at Boston College.
Dr Elizabeth Andersen is the director of Routes into Languages North East and head of the School of Modern Languages at Newcastle University.
Dr Fisher, Lecturer in French in the School of Modern Languages at the University of Bangor, was a renowned author, scholar, and ran the Welsh Highland Railway Project website - whr.
He joined the university council in 1997 and was a member of the strategy committee which drew up controversial plans to reform the school of modern languages.
Part of Bangor University's School of Modern Languages, it was selected from more than 150 applicants.