The trial is to be conducted at the William Harvey Research Institute based at St Bartholomew's & The Royal London School of Medicine and Dentistry in London.
What does SMD stand for?
SMD stands for School of Medicine and Dentistry (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SMD
We have 256 other meanings of SMD in our Acronym Attic
- South Montgomery County Woodlands Chamber of Commerce (The Woodlands, TX )
- Southern Maryland Country Western Dance Association
- San Mateo Country Workforce Investment Board (California)
- San Mateo Countrywide Water Pollution Prevention Program (San Mateo, CA)
- Southeastern Massachusetts Community Wind Symphony (Ashland, MA)
- Selected Mouse Cdna on X (human homolog of)
- Selected Mouse cDNA on Y
- Madison-South(Amtrak station code; Madison, WI)
- Sauter Mean Diameter
- ScanMail for Domino (software)
- Schott Music Distribution (Germany)
- Science Mission Directorate (NASA)
- Scottish Malt Distillers (Scotland, UK)
- Sea-Based Midcourse Defense
- Sea-Based Missile Defense
- Section de Médecine Dentaire (French: Dental Medicine Section; Switzerland)
- Sega Mega Drive (game console)
- Senile Macular Degeneration
- Senior Managing Director
- Senior Medical Director (healthcare; various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The data are clearly there," said Robert Holzhauer, a clinical assistant professor of pediatrics at the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry.
There are more African American students now than I saw 37 years ago, but not as many as I'd like to see," says Nicholas Cohen, professor of microbiology and immunology at the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, and one of the authors of The Ph.
More than 1,000 physicians are affiliated with Strong Health, including the faculty of the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry and School of Nursing.
Kedar of King's College School of Medicine and Dentistry in London and his colleagues assert.
Robert Lambkin of Retroscreen Virology Limited, Bartholomew's and the Royal London Hospital, Queen Mary's School of Medicine and Dentistry, London, was presented remotely from London, England.
The University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry ranks among the top ten percent of medical schools for primary care, and is among the top 25% of medical schools in the nation, according to U.
Bartholomew's and The Royal London School of Medicine and Dentistry at the University of London, United Kingdom.