1, 2) Universiti Malaysia Perlis, Division of Polymer Engineering, School of Materials Engineering, 02600 Jejawi, Perlis, Malaysia.
What does SME stand for?
SME stands for School of Materials Engineering
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SME
We have 285 other meanings of SME in our Acronym Attic
- Semi Metallic Disc Video
- St. Mary's/Dean Ventures (primary healthcare network; Wisconsin)
- St Marguerite d'Youville (Brampton, ON, Canada)
- Republic of Surinam (international auto identification)
- Saami, Northern (Norwegian ISO Language Code)
- Sales & Marketing Executives International
- Sales Management Engineer
- Santé Mentale Europe (French: Mental Health Europe)
- Sausage McMuffin with Egg (McDonalds)
- Scale Model Equipment (UK)
- School of Military Engineering
- Science-Mathematics Education (various schools)
- Secure Mobile Environment
- Security Message Exchange
- Seine-Maritime Expansion (est. 1968)
- Selector Mark Enable
- Semaine Mondiale de l'Entrepreneuriat (French: Global Week of Entrepreneurship)
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment
- Senior Management Executive
- Senior Mechanical Engineer
Samples in periodicals archive:
in Ceramic Engineering from the School of Materials Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology and a M.
Turner Professor of Engineering in the School of Materials Engineering and the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering.