What does ScHARR stand for?
ScHARR stands for School of Health and Related Research (The University of Sheffield, UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- South Carolina Human Affairs Commission (Columbia)
- South Central Historical Archaeology Conference (annual)
- Southern California HIV Advocacy Coalition
- Short Chain 3-Hydroxyacyl-CoA Dehydrogenase Deficiency
- Special Command Allied Expeditionary Force
- Southern California Historical Aviation Foundation (Western Museum of Flight)
- Standing Commission on Human Affairs and Health
- Safety Case Handling and Assessment Manual (United Kingdom)
- South Carolina Health Access Plan
- Statistical Center for HIV/AIDS Research and Prevention
- Senior Citizens Home Assistance Service (Knoxville, TN)
- School of Aviation Medicine (US Navy)
- Sub-Critical Heat-Affected Zone
- Series Connected H-Bridge
- Small Craft Harbours Branch (Canada)
- Small-Capacity Hypertonic Bladder
- Scott County Home Builders Association (Georgetown, KY)
- Southern California Hot Boat Association
- Saint Charles Health Care
- Second Chance Help Center, Inc.