This is brand new," said Lex Frieden, who heads the lab at The University of Texas School of Health Information Sciences at Houston and is a senior vice president at TIRR Memorial Hermann.
What does SHIS stand for?
SHIS stands for School of Health Information Sciences (University of Texas)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SHIS
We have 1 other meaning of SHIS in our Acronym Attic
- Standby High Readiness Brigade
- Standby High Readiness Brigade for United Nations Operations
- Student Health Insurance Review Committee (University of Chicago)
- Salford Health Informatics Research Environment (University of Salford; UK)
- Southern Hemisphere Imaging Riometer Experiment (Australia)
- Southern Hemisphere Infrared Experiment
- Summit Health Institute for Research and Education, Inc. (Washington, DC)
- Southern Hemisphere International Rock Mechanics Symposium
- School Health Intensity Rating Scale
- Scanning High Resolution Interferometer Sounder
- Setor de Habitações Individuais Sul (Portugese, Brazil)
- Setor Habitacional Individual Sul (Portuguese: Individual Housing Sector South; Brazil)
- Shared Hospital Information System
- Southern Health Improvement Samity (West Bengal, India)
- Simple Hierarchical Indexed Sequential Access Method (database)
- Smart Humans in Smart Environments
- Society of High Technology in Agriculture
- Shërbimi Informativ Ushtarak (Albanian: Informative Military Service)
- Simian Human Immunodeficiency Virus
- Schools Helping India Voluntary Association (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
announced today that it was selected by Your Doctor Program, LLP (YDP) and the University of Texas School of Health Information Sciences as its partner to manage different medical networks that have resulted from hurricane Katrina.
Medical Conference Director and a practicing private physician and Associate Dean of the School of Health Information Sciences at UTHSC-H.
Kim Dunn, The Schull Institute Medical Conference director and practicing Houston physician and Associate Dean, School of Health Information Sciences at the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston.
Located in the world renowned Texas Medical Center, it brings together the Dental Branch, the Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, the Medical School, the School of Public Health, the School of Nursing, the School of Health Information Sciences, the UT Harris County Psychiatric Center, and the Institute of Molecular Medicine for the Prevention of Human Disease.