Beginning in 2013, Eisenhower's School of Graduate Medical Education will welcome physician residents in Internal Medicine and Family Medicine.
What does SGME stand for?
SGME stands for School of Graduate Medical Education
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of SGME in our Acronym Attic
- Selective Gut Microcirculatory Control
- Sir George Monoux College (University of East Anglia; Norwich, UK)
- South Georgia Medical Center (Valdosta, GA)
- Stilfontein Gold Mining Company, Ltd. (South Africa)
- Subgroup on Marine Climatology
- Sutter Gold Mining Company (Lakewood, CO)
- Self-Guided Molecular Dynamics
- Small Genomes Microsatellite Database
- Sweeping Gas Membrane Distillation
- Sweeney Granite Mountains Desert Research Center (Kelso, CA)
- Sutter Gould Medical Foundation (Modesto, CA)
- Stallions Gate Mustang and Ford Club (Chicago, IL)
- Southern Gospel Music Guild (Brentwood, TN)
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital (Banning, CA)
- San Gabriel Mountains Heritage Association (Mt Baldy, CA)
- South Greenville Minor Hockey Association (Canada)
- Spruce Grove Minor Hockey Association (Canada)
- Security Gateway Management Interface
- St. Galler Management Institut (St. Gallen, Switzerland)
- Standard Gold Mining, Inc. (Imlay, NV)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He completed his residency in ophthalmology at the Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education and was senior staff fellow at the National Eye Institute, National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, Md.
Mayo's School of Graduate Medical Education has more than 1,400 residents and fellows participate in Mayo Clinic graduate medical education programs each year.
Professor of Medicine and Preventive Medicine / Community Health at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Chair of the Residency Program in Internal Medicine at Seton Hall University School of Graduate Medical Education, and the Director of Medicine and Chief of Infectious Disease at St.
Gupta, the "Faces of Medicine" article in MD Net Guide will also feature interviews with other distinguished "Faces": Medical Education Henry Schultz, MD Distinguished Educator, Mayo Clinic and Mayo Foundation Clinician Educator, Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education Education Committee, American College of Physicians Internet Medicine Daniel Sands, MD, MPH Chief Medical Officer/VP for Clinical Strategies, Zix Corporation Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School Medical Devices and Technology Burton D.
Dean of Seton Hall University School of Graduate Medical Education and May Loo, M.