Editors are Boin (public governance and crisis management, Utrecht School of Governance, the Netherlands), Comfort (public and international affairs, U.
What does SOG stand for?
SOG stands for School of Governance (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SOG
We have 78 other meanings of SOG in our Acronym Attic
- Software - Practice and Experience
- Special Operations Forces Teletraining System (US DoD)
- Special Operation Forces Tactical Tourniquet
- Symposium on Software Visualization
- Special Operation Forces Visualization
- Soldiers of Foreign Wars (game)
- Staff of Flowing Water (online gaming)
- Sindh On-Farm Water Management
- Same Old Grind
- Save Our Groundwater (New Hampshire)
- Schweizerische Orchideen-Gesellschaft (German: Swiss Orchid Society)
- Sea of Green (cannabis harvesting)
- Sea-Of-Gates (semiconductors)
- Seat Of Government
- Senior Officials Group
- Senior Oversight Group
- Sergeant Of the Guard
- Service Order Gateway
- Service Order Grouping
- Shades of Green (Armed Forces Recreation Center, Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the Hertie School of Governance in Berlin researcher, we might witness a renaissance of what he called "Austrian-clerical fascism," which emerged in the 1930s.
Ana-Constantina Kolb, a German-Honduran graduate student in Public Policy at the Hertie School of Governance in Berlin, argues for greater security cooperation and financial assistance between the central government in Tegucigalpa and the international community.
Kennedy School of Governance have conducted research with various tribes in the United States and First Nations in Canada.
Gallup, the global polling organization, and Healthways (NASDAQ: HWAY), a worldwide leader in well-being improvement, will today jointly launch the Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index (WBI) for Germany at the Hertie School of Governance in Berlin.
Germany; and Hertie School of Governance, Berlin) and Juergensmeyer (sociology, global studies, religious studies, U.
However, Alina Mungiu-Pippidi, professor of democracy studies at the Hertie School of Governance in Berlin and a leading anti-corruption advocate, said: "After Schengen, the EU's leverage [over Romania and Bulgaria] will be down to zero.
Editor Helmut Anheier is currently affiliated with the Hertie School of Governance in Berlin, and the sociology department and the Center for Social Investment at Heidelberg U.