Matweyou earned a master's degree in biological oceanography from the UAF School of Fisheries and Ocean Sciences.
What does SFOS stand for?
SFOS stands for School of Fisheries and Ocean Sciences (University of Alaska Fairbanks)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SFOS
We have 2 other meanings of SFOS in our Acronym Attic
- Strumento Finanziario di Orientamento della Pesca
- Svensk Förening För Oral Protetik (Swedish Society for Prosthodontics)
- Swiss Federal Office of Public Health
- Security Force
- Stabilization Force
- Sustainment Forces (US military)
- Syracuse Festival of Races (Syracuse, NY)
- Single Frequency Off-Resonance Decoupling
- Same Flavour Opposite Sign (leptons)
- San Francisco Orchid Society (San Francisco, CA)
- Soros Foundation for an Open Society (Romania)
- South Florida Orchid Society
- Space Flight Operations Schedule (US NASA)
- Screaming Fields of Sonic Love (Sonic Youth album)
- South Florida Oil Spill Research Center
- School for Officers Training (Salvation Army)
- Sierra Friends of Tibet (Nevada City, CA)
- Six Flags Over Texas
- Stanford Friends of Tibet (est. 1992)
- Fuel Open Test Assembly with outer Stalk assembly
Samples in periodicals archive:
UAF research units already use supercomputers through high-speed networking, including the Geophysical Institute, Institute of Marine Science, Institute of Arctic Biology, School of Fisheries and Ocean Sciences, School of Engineering and the Department of Mathematical Sciences.
Jeremy Mathis of the University of Alaska Fairbanks School of Fisheries and Ocean Sciences earned the Ocean Research Award for his work conducting research in high-latitude carbon cycling and ocean acidification in the Arctic.