she studied art at the California School of Fine Arts.
What does SoFA stand for?
SoFA stands for School of Fine Arts (Indiana University)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SoFA
We have 67 other meanings of SoFA in our Acronym Attic
- Special Operations Forces Intelligence Vehicle
- Special Operation Force Liaison Officers (SOCCENT)
- Special Operations Forces - Aircrew Training System
- Société Française de Chirurgie Plastique Reconstructrice et Esthétique
- Safety Officer Type 1
- Safety Officer Type 2
- Soldier of Fortune 2 (gaming)
- Soldier of Fortune 2: Double Helix (video game)
- Serum Opacity Factor 22 Gene
- Safety Oriented First Aid
- Sculpture, Objects, Functional Art
- Secretary of the Army
- Seed Oil Fatty Acids
- Selectable Optical Filter Assembly
- Send Out for Approval
- Separated Over Fire Air
- Sepsis-related Organ Failure Assessment
- Sequential Organ Failure Assessment
- Shared Offshore Foraging Area (marine biology)
- Society of Financial Advisers
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contract award: Architectural, engineering and planning services mission mastery of work for the realization of a contemporary art center Olivier Debre the site of the School of Fine Arts Tours.
Born in 1945, Shishegaran graduated from Tehran School of Fine Arts and achieved a BA in Decorative Art from Tehran Art University.
Curators Sarah Roberts and Corey Keller on the relationship between SFMOMA and the California School of Fine Arts (now the San Francisco Art Institute) in the 1940s.
It will be led by former principal of Kerala's Ravivarma School of Fine Arts T A S Menon, who will be visiting Bahrain.
Ivashek was a graduate of Cushing Academy in Ashburnham and the Boston School of Fine Arts.
50 Paperback N6512 The National Academy Museum and School of Fine Arts in New York presents a retrospective of Abstract and Abstract Expressionist works from 1956-2006.
For a city of just 175,000, It boasts three universities (including one exclusively in Finnish-Swedish), at least seven museums, (including one dedicated to Jean Sibelius shops that have spun out of the Turku School of Fine Arts.