Through the process, he developed an interest in the scientific research behind medical marijuana, and now, as a specialist in policy-making surrounding medical cannabis and an MA student at TAU's Porter School of Environmental Studies, he is conducting his own research into the benefits of medical cannabis.
What does SOES stand for?
SOES stands for School of Environmental Studies (Jadavpur University; India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SOES
We have 15 other meanings of SOES in our Acronym Attic
- Secondary Operand Execution Pipeline
- Silver Oak Educational Partnership (San Jose, CA)
- Social Organization for Environmental Protection
- Socio-Economic Panel Survey (Germany)
- Solar-Oriented Experiment Package
- Scottish Office Emergency Room
- Significant Operating Experience Report (nuclear power)
- State of the Environment Report
- State-Owned Enterprise Restructuring and Enterprise Development Project (China)
- School of English Studies (various locations)
- School of Ocean and Earth Science (University of Southampton; UK)
- Small Order Execution System
- Stage of Exercise Scale
- Stations Operations and Engineering Squadron
- Southern Oregon Education Service District (Medford, OR)
- School of Ocean and Earth Science and Technology (University of Hawaii)
- School of Engineering and Technology (various locations)
- Special Liaison Office in East Timor (Asian Development Bank)
- School of Education Technology Services (technical assistance; North Carolina A&T University; Greensboro, NC)
- Story of Eastern Wonderland
Samples in periodicals archive:
Queen's School of Environmental Studies has seen its undergraduate enrollment triple since opening in 2005.
Jatropha, a weed-like plant that grows mostly on barren lands, "can deliver strong environmental and socioeconomic benefits," a report by Yale's School of Environmental Studies, funded by Boeing, concluded on March 31 this year.
Darryl Jones is a senior lecturer in ecology at the Australian School of Environmental Studies at Griffith University, Brisbane.
During our long field experience in West Bengal and Bangladesh we observed that those who are suffering from severe keratosis appear more likely to develop cancer later on," says Dipankar Chakraborti, director of the School of Environmental Studies at Jadavpur University in Calcutta.
School of Environmental Studies at the Minnesota Zoo Apple Valley, Minn.
Also Tuesday, prefecture officials said the Biwako (Lake Biwa) Prize for Ecology has been awarded this year to Mutsumi Nishida, a professor of biotechnology at Fukui Prefectural University, and Chongrak Polprasert, dean of the school of environmental studies at the Asian Institute of Technology in Thailand.
Professor John Radke of the School of Environmental Studies at U.