announced today that Duke University Medical Center (DUMC) and the University of California at Berkeley's school of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (EECS) are deploying the Airespace Wireless Enterprise Platform in live network environments.
What does SEECS stand for?
SEECS stands for School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- South East Europe Common Assessment Paper
- Special Education Early Childhood Administrators Project (California Department of Education)
- South East England Cultural Consortium
- South East European Conference on Computational Mechanics
- Solar Energy and Energy Conversion Laboratory (University of Florida; Gainesville, FL)
- Software Engineering Education Community
- Southern Electrical Equipment Company, Inc. (Charlotte, NC)
- Standard Electric & Engineering Company
- South East European Cooperation Process
- South East European Child Rights Action Network
- Schlumberger Excellence in Educational Development (school association)
- School for Educational Evolution and Development (Washington, DC, USA)
- Scottish Executive Education Department
- Self-Electro-optical Effect Device
- SERDP Exploratory Development
- Social, Economic and Environmental Development (UK)
- Software Engineering for Educational Development Program
- Software Environment to Support the Early Phases in Building Design
- Southeast Europe Enterprise Development
- Spectrum E-Services E-Commerce Delivery (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Janusz Zalewski, associate professor in the School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at the University of Central Florida.