April 11, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Kevin Basmadjian has been promoted to dean of the School of Education at Quinnipiac University.
What does SOE stand for?
SOE stands for School of Education
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SOE
We have 135 other meanings of SOE in our Acronym Attic
- Strategic Offense-Defense Simulation
- Scientific Ocean Drilling Vessel (US National Science Foundation)
- Second-Order Distorted Wave
- Society for Development of Women and Children (Bangalore, India)
- Songs of Darkness, Words of Light (My Dying Bride album)
- Scioto, Olentangy and Darby Zymurgists (homebrew club)
- Safe Operating Envelope
- Sale of Equipment
- Sales Order Entry
- Schedule Of Events
- School of Engineering
- School of Evangelism (Youth with a Mission secondary training school)
- Scope of Employment
- Scroll of Escape (Lineage 2 game)
- Secondary Optical Element (optics)
- Secret of Evermore (video game)
- Secret Operations Executive (UK)
- Secretary of Energy (sometimes seen as 'S of E')
- Section of Epidemiology (various organizations)
- Sega of Europe
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Ofsted verdict has delighted staff at the University's School of Education and Professional Development, which is one of the UK's largest schools of education, with 5,000 students.
The Corporation for National Service awarded a grant for three years to The University of Mississippi School of Education in order to fund the Learn and Serve America After-School Service-Learning Lighthouse Partnership program.
This work is just one of several projects being developed by the UC Berkeley School of Education to help K-12 schools extend the study of science beyond the classroom to engage students in learning that makes science more interesting and accessible.
The School of Education is one of the largest departments at CLU and is growing.
Few partnerships are as close as that of "peas in a pod," but that is the analogy we use to describe the partnership associations in which the members of the Department of Middle Grades, Secondary and Special Education in the School of Education at Fayetteville State University have been engaged.
Some schools, among them George Mason University's Graduate School of Education, are tying teacher training to professional development schools--public schools that bridge the chasm between the theorists at universities and the practitioners dealing with real children in real classrooms.
School of Education California State University at Los Angeles 5151 State University Drive Los Angeles, California 90032 Richard Wolff, Ph.