Wei Su, in collaboration with Aurelia Di Santo, a professor in Ryerson's School of Early Childhood Education, spoke with 41 children (21 boys and 20 girls), ages two and a half to five years, at five early learning and daycare centres in the Greater Toronto Area.
What does SECE stand for?
SECE stands for School of Early Childhood Education (various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SECE
We have 8 other meanings of SECE in our Acronym Attic
- Stowarzyszenie Edukacji Czlowieka Doroslego (Polish: Association for Education of Adults)
- Systems Engineering and Computational Design (research project)
- Saskatchewan Energy Conservation and Development Authority (Canada)
- South East Community Development Council (Singapore)
- South End Citizens District Council (Bay City, Michigan)
- Single Error Correction Double Error Code
- Single Error Correction, Double Error Detection
- Secretary of Defense
- Security & Defence Day (EU)
- Swedish Early Communicative Development Inventories (childhood study)
- Secure Electronic Commerce Environment (online banking; online payment system)
- Sequencing Essentials Content Example (Advanced Distributed Learning)
- Software Engineering Computing Environment
- South East Cheshire Enterprise Ltd. (UK)
- Standard Educated Colloquial English
- Student Employment and Cooperative Education (various locations; aka Student Employment/Cooperative Education)
- Shanghai Everbright Convention & Exhibition Center (China)
- Society for Earthquake and Civil Engineering Dynamics (UK)
- Sun-Earth Connection Education Forum
- Springfield Early Care and Education Partnership (Springfield, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wai Man Leung is Lecturer, School of Early Childhood Education, The Hong Kong Institute of Education.