NEW YORK -- New York University's School of Continuing and Professional Studies is establishing a new Center for Global Affairs (www.
What does SCPS stand for?
SCPS stands for School of Continuing and Professional Studies
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCPS
We have 73 other meanings of SCPS in our Acronym Attic
- South Carolina Public Records Association
- Spartanburg County Parks and Recreation Commission (South Carolina)
- Stock Car Pro Racing Club
- Sonoma County Permit and Resource Management Department
- State Contract and Procurement Registration System (California)
- Sequential Conditional Probability Ratio Test
- Short Course Pre-Operative Radiotherapy (oncology)
- South Carolina Department of Parks, Recreation and Tourism
- Santa Cruz County Society of California Pioneers (Santa Cruz, CA)
- Saskatchewan Corrections and Public Safety (Canada)
- Secure Car Parks Scheme (UK)
- Self-Complimentary Planar Structure
- Senior Claims Processing Specialist (US SSA)
- Simulation Centre for Patient Safety (Auckland New Zealand)
- SMEI Certified Professional Salesperson (trademark of Sales and Marketing Executives International, Inc.)
- Society of Civil & Public Servants
- Somerset County Public Schools (Westover, MD)
- Space Communications Protocol Standards
- Student Centers Programming Services (Syracuse University; New York)
- Survivable Collective Protection System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lalia Rach, associate dean at NYU's School of Continuing and Professional Studies and head of the NYU Tisch Center.
the leading independent e-learning integrator and wholly owned subsidiary of GP Strategies (NYSE: GPX), has been selected to upgrade and expand The Virtual College(TM) at New York University's School of Continuing and Professional Studies (NYU-SCPS).