Dean of Columbia's School of Continuing Education Kristine Billmyer noted, "Highly qualified students from around the country and all over the world who may not be able to relocate to New York to enroll in these programs will now have the opportunity to engage with our faculty and each other in a unique online learning environment.
What does SCE stand for?
SCE stands for School of Continuing Education
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCE
We have 277 other meanings of SCE in our Acronym Attic
- Standing Committee on Drinking Water (European Commission)
- Super Collision Damage Waiver (extended Insurance for rental cars)
- System Center Data Warehouse
- Saccharomyces Cerevisiae
- Safety Critical Element
- Saturated Calomel Electrode
- Saudi Council of Engineers (Saudi Arabia)
- Schedule Compliance Evaluation
- School of Community Education (Wittenberg University)
- School of Computer Engineering
- Science Center of Excellence (various schools)
- Scottish Certification of Education (Scotland, UK)
- Scottish English
- Secondary Converter Electronics
- Security Configuration Editor
- Selective Communication Equipment
- Semiconductor Capital Equipment
- Senate Committee on the Environment (US Senate)
- Senior Consulting Engineer
- Service Creation Environment (IN/AIN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The School of Continuing Education offers non-credit courses for students and professionals in support of their professional development, advancement and licensing/registry attainment and/or renewal.
Mendizza as associate dean of instruction and student services for the Santa Ana College School of Continuing Education.
“We admitted almost everyone,” said George Calderaro, the director of communications at the School of Continuing Education, which handled most of the influx.
She has been studying for three years on the creative writing course at the University's School of Continuing Education, which until April last year had a base in Middlesbrough.
edu/dance_amgt PURCHASE COLLEGE, STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK, School of Continuing Education & Professional Development, 735 Anderson Hill Rd.
Perhaps the most notable, NYU's School of Continuing Education is touting the "virtual college," featuring coursework communicated to students' desktop computers.
They also have a fully-accredited Nursing School and a newly created School of Continuing Education, for professionals seeking to maintain licensure.