School of Communication, Information and Library Studies, Rutgers University.
What does SCILS stand for?
SCILS stands for School of Communication, Information and Library Studies (Rutgers University; New Brunswick, NJ)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCILS
We have 1 other meaning of SCILS in our Acronym Attic
- Switch Computer Interface Link (AT&T)
- Switch Computer Interface Link-International Gateway (AT&T)
- Study Centre for Indian Literature in English and Translation (India)
- Southern California Interdisciplinary Law Journal
- Spoken Conversational Interaction for Language Learning
- Sutton Centre for Independent Living and Learning (UK)
- Syntactic Control of Interference and Linear Logic (computer workshop)
- Semiconductor Components Industries LLC
- Steel City Integrations, LLC (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Southern California Institute of Local Government
- Sensitive Countries Information Logging System
- Social Care Information and Learning Services (UK)
- South Coast Independent Living Services (Brookings, OR)
- Spinal Cord Injury Lifestyle Scale
- Survivable Command Information Liaison System
- Scottish Centre for Information on Language Teaching (UK)
- Sample Collection for Investigation of Mars
- Scripps Center for Integrative Medicine (San Diego, California)
- Secure Cryptographic Instant Messenger
- Sensitive Compartmented Information Monitor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Unpublished doctoral dissertation, School of Communication, Information and Library Studies, Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey.
Education for the library/information profession: Strategies for the mid-1990s (Proceedings of the Thirtieth Annual Symposium of the Graduate Alumni and Faculty of the Rutgers School of Communication, Information and Library Studies, 10 April 1992) (pp.