Being at Cannes really was a wake-up call for me," added the Dubai-based School of Audio Engineering graduate.
What does SAE stand for?
SAE stands for School of Audio Engineering
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SAE
We have 241 other meanings of SAE in our Acronym Attic
- Symmetry-Adapted Discrete Variable Representation
- South African Distilleries and Wines
- Student Achievement Data Warehouse (Wichita, KS)
- South African Domestic Workers Union
- Sonic Adventure DX (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Sales Account Executive
- Sales Application Engineer
- Same Assholes Everywhere
- Scholarship for Academic Excellence (New York)
- School Age Enrichment (program; various locations)
- Scientific Audio Electronics (1968-1992)
- Scientific Audio Engineers
- Screen Archives Entertainment (Linden, VA)
- Seamless Access Environment
- Secrétaire des Affaires Étrangères (French: Secretary of Foreign Affairs)
- Secretaría de Análisis Estratégico (Guatemala)
- Secretarial Acquisition Executive (DoE)
- Secure Architecture Evaluation (SBC)
- Secure Attribute Exchange
- Self Appointed Expert
Samples in periodicals archive:
I taught myself photography by reading books and watching a couple of lighting documentaries; the rest you can say is my third-eye,C[yen] said Judeh, who studied graphic design and is at the moment pursuing film-making at the School of Audio Engineering in Amman.
The School of Audio Engineering has been around since 1976, when engineer/producer Tom Misner created the first audio course which relied on a mix of theory and practical work in Sydney, Australia.