Sametz Blackstone Associates, a leading communications practice, recently launched a new website for the Harvard Graduate School of Arts and Sciences (GSAS), the largest graduate studies program at Harvard University.
What does SAS stand for?
SAS stands for School of Arts and Sciences
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SAS
We have 1109 other meanings of SAS in our Acronym Attic
- Satellite Data Acquisition System
- Saturated Absorption Spectroscopy (physics)
- Scandinavian Airline Systems (ICAO code)
- Scandinavian Auction Systems
- Schaefer Ambulance Service
- Schoeller Arca Systems (various locations)
- School Administration System (various locations)
- School of Administrative Studies (various schools)
- School of Advanced Study
- School of Applied Studies (various schools)
- Science Alberta School
- Science Analysis System
- Scientific American Surgery
- Scientific Analysis Section (US FBI)
- Scientific Asset Service (General Electric Healthcare)
- ScorpSik Appreciation Society
- Scottish Ambulance Service
- Scout Active Support (UK)
- Sealed Authentication System
- Sealed Authenticator System (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Knowles was responsible for the undergraduates of Harvard College, the graduate students of the graduate School of Arts and Sciences, and the nearly 700 professors on the faculty.
Business Editors NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--July 21, 2001 Esteemed Scholar to Work with Columbia's Graduate School of Business, School of Arts and Sciences and School of International and Public Affairs Columbia University is pleased to announce the appointment of Professor Joseph Stiglitz, currently at Stanford University, to a chaired professorship, jointly in the Graduate School of Business, the Economics Department of the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences and the School of International and Public Affairs.