Hertzler, an assistant professor in the Medical Dietetics Division, School of Allied Medical Professions, at Ohio State University; and S.
What does SAMP stand for?
SAMP stands for School of Allied Medical Professions
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SAMP
We have 47 other meanings of SAMP in our Acronym Attic
- Semi-Automatic Meteorological Observing System (UK)
- Shipboard Automated Meteorological and Oceanographic System (Tallahassee, FL)
- Silicon and Aluminum Metal Oxide Semiconductor
- South Asian Multicultural Organized Students Association (Villanova University; Villanova, PA)
- State Assets Management Office of Shanghai Municipality
- Service and Market Oriented Transport (Sweden)
- Società Assistenza Malato Oncologico Terminale (Italian terminal cancer assistance group)
- Simplified Availability Modeling Worksheet
- San Andreas Multiplayer (gaming)
- Security Accreditation Management Plan
- Security Association Management Protocol
- Simple Audio Multiplexing Protocol
- Single Acquisition Management Plan
- Small Arms Master Plan
- Software Acquisition Management Plan
- Sony/ATV Music Publishing
- South Asia Microform Project (Center for Research Libraries)
- Special Area Management Plan
- Supplier Access to Major Products (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Broski served from 1974 to 1983 as assistant, then associate professor and associate director, then director of Graduate Studies of the School of Allied Medical Professions in the Ohio State University College of Medicine.