This work has been supported by a grant from Kitasato University School of Allied Health Sciences (Grant-in-aid for Research Project).
What does SOAHS stand for?
SOAHS stands for School of Allied Health Sciences
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Senior Officer Assault Group (US Navy)
- Sociologists Outside Academia Group (UK)
- Software Operational Advisory Group
- Son of A Gun
- State of the Art Gallery (Ithaca, NY)
- Strategic Objective Grant Agreement
- Shadow of A Hedgehog (Sonic fansite)
- State Office of Administrative Hearings
- Southwest Ontario Aboriginal Health Access Centre (Canada)
- State Office of Administrative Hearings and Rules (Michigan)
- Section on Allergy and Immunology (American Academy of Pediatrics)
- Service-Oriented Application Integration (information sharing)
- Service-Oriented Architecture initiative
- School of Accountancy and Information Systems (Brigham Young University; Provo, UT)
- Satellite Office Association of Japan (est. 1990)
- Society of Archbishop Justus (New York)
- Second of a Kind
- Source of All Knowledge
- Special Olympics Alaska
- Stratford-on-Avon Kayaks (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pierre Schneider, DNSc, RN Associate Dean for Research and Associate Professor University of Nevada, Las Vegas School of Nursing and School of Allied Health Sciences
The School of Allied Health Sciences of the Medical College of Georgia honored Donna S.
``It is smelling through the mouth that allows us to identify what we eat,'' says Valerie Duffy, a professor of dietetics at the University of Connecticut School of Allied Health Sciences, in Storrs.
Goodwin is Associate Professor, Department of Rehabilitation Studies, School of Allied Health Sciences, East Carolina University, Greenville, NC.
The School of Allied Health Sciences at the University of Texas Medical Branch and the Transitional Learning Center at Galveston sponsor the event and prize.
Master's level students with a focus on education were invited to participate in the initial community-based care and curriculum workshop along with deans and directors from the School of Allied Health Sciences and the dental school.
Lewis, PharmD, MPH, Assistant Professor, School of Allied Health Sciences, Florida A&M University.