Jerry Kostroff, Dean of the School of Allied Health Professions who accompanied the students along with Professor Tasha Valentino.
What does SAHP stand for?
SAHP stands for School of Allied Health Professions (Virginia Commonwealth University; Richmond, VA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SAHP
We have 20 other meanings of SAHP in our Acronym Attic
- Suburban Ad-Hoc Network
- Supervised Adaptive Hamming Net
- Specialized Ad Hoc Networks and Systems
- Saskatchewan Association of Health Organizations
- Sikh American Heritage Organization (Wayne, IL)
- South African History Online (website)
- Sprint Advantage Hierarchy Option
- Statewide Amateur Hockey of Florida
- Secretaria de Asentamientos Humanos Y Obras Publicas del Estado (Spanish: State Secretariat for Human Housing and Public Works)
- South Australian Health Omnibus Survey
- Silverbell Army Heliport (Marana, Arizona)
- Sinus & Allergy Health Partnership (Washington, DC)
- Slovenská Asociácia Histórie Pivovarníctva (Slovak: Slovak Brewing History Association)
- Social Attention Holding Potential (psychology)
- Stay At Home Parent
- SunAmerica Affordable Housing Partners, Inc. (Los Angeles, CA, USA)
- Swedish Association of Health Professionals (Stockholm, Sweden)
- South African Hangliding and Paragliding Association
- South Australian Homing Pigeon Association
- Southern Area Health Promotion Department (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DiPiano serves on the Boards of Drexel University, Women's Law Project, Country Day School of the Sacred Heart, Temple University School of Allied Health Professions, Drexel University School of Public Health, Advisory Board of the Pharmaceutical MBA Program, Academic Affairs Committee, Corporate Advisory board of the Society of Gynecological Investigation and on the Editorial Advisory Board of the Biotechnology Healthcare publication.
He is also currently the Laboratory Director for The Orion Laboratory and an Adjunct Professor at the University of Connecticut's School of Allied Health Professions.
The present campus, which was completed in 1975, consists of the Louisiana State University Hospital, the Womens and Children Clinic, the School of Medicine, the Feist-Weiller Biomedical Research Institute, the School of Allied Health Professions and the School of Graduate Studies.
Bell has also served as an instructor in Surgery at Harvard Medical School and as an adjunct professor at the Massachusetts General Hospital School of Allied Health Professions.
Before that, she was Dean of the School of Allied Health Professions at the University of Connecticut and Assistant Dean of the College of Allied Health Professions at Temple University where she was a faculty member for almost 20 years.