He is a graduate of the School of Advanced Military Studies and a fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives.
What does SAMS stand for?
SAMS stands for School of Advanced Military Studies (US Army)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SAMS
We have 184 other meanings of SAMS in our Acronym Attic
- Scalable Adaptive Multicast Research Group
- Sasaki Applied Meteorology Research Institute
- South Asia Migration Resource Network
- Sydney Arthritis and Musculoskeletal Research Network (Sydney, Australia)
- Southern African Music Rights Organisation
- South Australian Motor Racing Officials Association (Australia)
- Security Assistance Manpower Requirements System
- Saskatchewan Association of Medical Radiation Technologists (Canada)
- SATCOM Automated Monitoring Subsystem
- Satellite Automatic Monitoring System
- Scottish Association for Marine Science
- Scottish-American Military Society (est. 1981; North Carolina)
- Security Assistance Management Information System
- Senior Assistance Management System (Synergy Software)
- Servicing and Maintenance System (NASA)
- Serviços de Assistência Médico Social (Portugal)
- Ship Alternation Management System
- Shipboard Automated Medical System
- Shore Activity Maintenance Support
- Shore Activity Management Support
Samples in periodicals archive:
Military Academy at West Point, New York and the Army's School of Advanced Military Studies at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas.
Michael McMurphy is a retired Signal officer whose education and assignments include Ranger School, School of Advanced Military Studies, battalion and brigade S6, Signal battalion S3, and battalion command.
Though a faculty member at the Command and General Staff College's School of Advanced Military Studies, the author does not engage in boosterism.
Army School of Advanced Military Studies, Major Paul Oh, USA, provides an excellent assessment of the People's Republic of China's efforts in space from a military perspective.
Bruscino (history, US Army School of Advanced Military Studies at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas) argues that it was the experiences of fighting together in World War II that led to increased tolerance among white ethnic and religious groups in the broader society following the end of the war.
The School of Advanced Military Studies is a follow-on school that focuses on educating American and international officers as leaders who can think critically at the strategic and operational levels and solve complex, ambiguous problems.
US Army Command and General Staff College, School of Advanced Military Studies resource page.