OPYRA is a graduate student at the School of Accountancy and Information Systems.
What does SOAIS stand for?
SOAIS stands for School of Accountancy and Information Systems (Brigham Young University; Provo, UT)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- State of the Art Gallery (Ithaca, NY)
- Strategic Objective Grant Agreement
- Shadow of A Hedgehog (Sonic fansite)
- State Office of Administrative Hearings
- Southwest Ontario Aboriginal Health Access Centre (Canada)
- State Office of Administrative Hearings and Rules (Michigan)
- School of Allied Health Sciences
- Section on Allergy and Immunology (American Academy of Pediatrics)
- Service-Oriented Application Integration (information sharing)
- Service-Oriented Architecture initiative
- Satellite Office Association of Japan (est. 1990)
- Society of Archbishop Justus (New York)
- Second of a Kind
- Source of All Knowledge
- Special Olympics Alaska
- Stratford-on-Avon Kayaks (UK)
- Skies of Arcadia: Legends (game)
- Special Operations Acquisition and Logistics (Special Operations Command)
- Safety Occurrence Analysis Methodology (European Organisation for the Safety of Air Navigation)
- Scent of A Mule (Phish song)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Previously, Albrecht served for eight years as the Director of the School of Accountancy and Information Systems at BYU.
Prior to becoming associate dean of the Marriott School, Albrecht served for nine years as the director of the School of Accountancy and Information Systems at BYU.