Almaguin Nipissing Travel Association: (North Bay) Passport to Prosperity was able to participate in the Annual General Meeting in order to bring awareness of school to work options available in the tourism sector.
What does STW stand for?
STW stands for School To Work
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of STW
We have 68 other meanings of STW in our Acronym Attic
- Short Term Vacation Rental
- Software Testing, Verification and Reliability
- Short Term Visual Storage
- Small Tower Voice Switch
- Submarine Tactical Visual Training System
- Straßenverkehrs-Zulassungs-Ordnung (German: Road Traffic Licensing Regulations)
- Sales to Wholesalers (Beer Industry)
- Samsung Techwin Co, Ltd (Korea)
- Save the Whales
- Save the World
- Scientific and Technical Writing (various universities)
- Scotland the What? (comedy trio)
- ScrewTurn Wiki (ScrewTurn Software)
- Search the Web (newsgroup slang, similar to RTFM)
- Search the Wiki
- See Through Walls (US Army)
- Seize the World (epilepsy charity)
- Servo Track Writer
- Set To Work
- Set Top Wonder (ATI video card)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Herr (2000) highlighted the importance of creating effective and seamless ways to help youth make the transition from school to work.
Even basic skills, such as attendance, carry over from school to work, he reminds students.
It can be a challenge for educators and business people to work together," says Ruth Martinez of the National School to Work Office.
The Resiliency Model of Family Stress, Adjustment, and Adaptation is a useful theoretical framework for understanding the adaptation of a family to the transition from school to work and adult life of a son or daughter with mental retardation.
The School to Work Opportunities Act, which enjoyed bipartisan support, was signed into law last May.
Wisconsin's School to Work program began in August 1993, when Sen.
She has spent three years as President of Seattle Chapter of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), winning national recognition for her contributions to a School to Work program designed to help teenagers transition from high school to the workplace.