We commend Absolute Software for introducing Absolute Safe Schools to keep students and the community safer while securing mobile devices through protection and recovery, stated Sean Burke, President at School Safety Advocacy Council.
What does SSAC stand for?
SSAC stands for School Safety Advocacy Council (Lawrence, MA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SSAC
We have 154 other meanings of SSAC in our Acronym Attic
- Social Security Advisory Board
- Student Society for the Advancement of Biometrics
- Superfund Site Assessment Branch (US Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry; environmental contamination)
- Svenskt Stål Aktiebolag (Swedish Steel Corporation)
- Structured Query Language Server Accelerator for Business Intelligence
- Senior Secondary Assessment Board of South Australia
- Solid State Automatic Bus Transfer
- Sacramento State Aquatic Center (Sacramento, CA)
- Scheduling Strategy with Availability Constraints (algorithm)
- School for Studies in Art and Culture (Carleton University; Canada)
- Scoala Superioara de Aeronautica Civila (Romanian: Higher Civil Aviation School)
- Scottish Sub Aqua Club
- Sector Subject Area Classification System (UK)
- Security and Stability Advisory Committee (ICANN)
- Self-Scanning Electron-Array Collector
- Site Specific Assessment Criteria
- Slough Sub-Aqua Club (UK)
- Social Sector Adjustment Credit (World Bank)
- Social Security Advisory Council
- Social Services Advisory Committee (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In Recognition of National Bullying Prevention Month 10% of Sales to be Donated to School Safety Advocacy Council
The School Safety Advocacy Council also recently released its 2007 National School Safety Survey, in which more than 75 percent of its respondents said a national mandatory school crime reporting law would help efforts to improve school safety.