It's with school refusal behavior in mind that Northwest Community Hospital in northwest suburban Chicago offers a specialized program to treat this serious emotional problem.
What does SRB stand for?
SRB stands for School Refusal Behavior (school phobia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SRB
We have 185 other meanings of SRB in our Acronym Attic
- Short Run Average Variable Cost
- Société Royale des Architectes de Verviers et Environs (French: Royal Society of Architects of Verviers and Surroundings; Belgium)
- Short Range Assault Weapon (MPIM/SRAW; US Army)
- Short-Range Antitank Weapon
- Specific Airway Resistance
- Safety Review Board
- Sandals Royal Bahamian (resort)
- Santa Rosa Beach (Florida)
- Scarlet Runner Bean (plant)
- Scary Republican Base
Samples in periodicals archive:
School refusal behavior is an umbrella term that covers many hypothesized subtypes of youths with problematic absenteeism, including truancy, school phobia, and anxiety-based school refusal, explained Dr.
Abstract School refusal behavior is defined as any child-motivated refusal to attend classes and/or difficulty remaining in classes for an entire day.
The child may have undiagnosed depression and anxiety or a history of school refusal behavior.