For too long, California schools and businesses have been held captive by monopoly electricity suppliers," stated Michael Rochman, Managing Director of the School Project for Utility Rate Reduction (SPURR), a coalition of public school districts and community colleges.
What does SPURR stand for?
SPURR stands for School Project for Utility Rate Reduction (Concord, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Service Provider Use Rights
- Simulation of Production and Utilization of Rangelands
- Software Package for Unique Reports
- Space Power Unit Reactor
- Standard & Poor's Underlying Rating
- Sustainable Practices in the Use of Resources
- Symbolic Processing Using RISC
- Seward Park Urban Renewal Area (Manhattan, NY)
- Standard Plume Ultraviolet Radiation Code
- Spurious Emission
- Service, Patriotism, Understanding, Responsibility, and Sacrifice (University of Puget Sound)
- Special Program in Urban and Regional Studies (Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Cambridge, MA)
- Super People Using Riding Skills (Girl Scouts)
- Spinning Unguided Rocket Trajectory
- Symbolic Programming for UNIVAC Real-Time System
- Self-Propelled Underwater Research Vehicle
- School of Pre University Studies
- St. Paul University Surigao (est. 1906; Surigao City, Philippines)
- Socialist Party USA (political party)
- Student Pugwash USA (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among the groups opposing PoolCo are the California Retailers Association, California Manufacturers Association, TURN, Agricultural Energy Consumers Association, School Project for Utility Rate Reduction, California League of Food Processors, California Large Energy Consumers, Independent Energy Producers and Pacific Gas & Electric.
one of the nation's leading consultants of aggregated purchasing groups, to manage the energy portfolio and billing needs of School Project for Utility Rate Reduction (SPURR) and California Utility Buyers Joint Powers Authority (CUB/JPA).