Obama into a public spat with the School Nutrition Association, an industry-backed group that represents school cafeteria workers and food companies that sell to schools.
What does SNA stand for?
SNA stands for School Nutrition Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SNA
We have 213 other meanings of SNA in our Acronym Attic
- Nucleophilic Substitution, First Order (organic chemistry)
- Sputa-Neurotoxin 1 (toxin)
- Nucleophilic Substitution, Second Order (organic chemistry)
- Second Year Nursing Student
- Sputa-Neurotoxin 2 (toxin)
- Anaheim, CA, USA - John Wayne International - Orange County (Airport Code)
- Santa Ana, CA, USA - John Wayne Airport (Airport Code)
- Sanyo North America (San Diego, CA)
- Scalable Network Accelerator (computing)
- Scalar Network Analyzer
- Scientific and Natural Area
- Secure Network Access (Nortel)
- Séisme Normal Admissible (French: Normal Admissible Earthquake)
- Sella-Nasion Subspinale (Cephalometrics, aka point A)
- Serial Number Arithmetic
- Service National Actif (French: Active Military Duty)
- Service National Adapté (France)
- Service National de l'Adresse (French: National Address Management Service)
- Service Network Architecture
- Seven Nation Army (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
]) announced today that its client, the School Nutrition Association (SNA), was selected out of over 6,500 entries from over 200 categories and 17 countries to receive a Gold MarCom Award for its successful website redesign.
A new national survey of school meal program operators by the School Nutrition Association finds that schools are expanding creative menu options, nutrition education and other initiatives to promote healthy school meals.
Both bills are extending the reach to more students who are at risk for malnutrition and obesity as well as adding support for establishing some additional nutrition standards," says Dora Rivas, president of the School Nutrition Association (SNA).
As a frequent VRG volunteer, Ralph has disseminated information on vegetarian and vegan nutrition and done cooking demonstrations at events like the Johns Hopkins University Spring Fair, the Baltimore Book Festival, and the School Nutrition Association Convention.
The new federal proposal is backed by the Parent Teacher Association, the School Nutrition Association, the American Heart Association, the American Diabetes Association, the California Center for Public Health Advocacy and other health-related groups.
Following are the key strategies that led to a successful name-change initiative for what is now the School Nutrition Association.
The beverage will be unveiled this week at the School Nutrition Association conference in Denver.