The committee also recognized school nurse of the year Denise Khalili of Claremont Academy.
What does SNOY stand for?
SNOY stands for School Nurse of the Year
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Scalable Network of Workstations
- School Nurse Organization of Washington (Spokane Valley, WA)
- Sound Nonviolent Opponents of War
- Sparse Network of Winnows (learning software)
- Special Needs Opportunities Windows
- Super Nerds Own the World (gaming clan)
- Senior Naval Officer West Indies (British naval commander, Bermuda)
- Saskatchewan Network of Watershed Stewards (Canada)
- Snow Nearly Obscures Warehouse Size Underground Burrower (Kids Next Door show)
- Snow Warning To Airmen
- China Petroleum and Chemical (NYSE)
- Saint Paul Island Airport (Alaska)
- San Clemente (Amtrak station code; San Clemente, CA)
- Sans Numéro de Page (French: Without Page Number)
- Scalable Networking Pack (Microsoft)
- Scottish National Party
- Scottish Nationalist Party
- Secure Network Programming
- Security News Portal
- Sequence Number PDU (Protocol Data Unit)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jackson, RN, BSN, MS, MSN, DNP, FNP, NP-C, NCSN, from the Anchorage School District, as the Alaska School Nurse of the Year for 2012.
Runners-up: Mary Duggan, Health Visitor and Northern Ireland Health and Social Care Trust Chair Annie Hair, Children's Services Manager and Lead Nurse, West Dunbartonshire Community Health Partnership Chair, CPHVA Scotland [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] CPHVA School Nurse of the Year Winner: Jenny Alexander (right) School Public Health Nurse and Lead Nurse for School-aged Children for the British Forces, Germany Jenny said: 'I'm overwhelmed really.
Ken Dragseth, Superintendent of Edina Schools, President, Minnesota Association of School Administrators Carmen Teskey, School Nurse Administrator of the Year Mary Klehr, SNOM School Nurse of the Year Family of Zachary Mueller, asthma sufferer who benefits from School Nursing Ruthellen Luehr, Minnesota Department of Children, Families and Learning Jan Jernell, Division Director, Family Health, Minnesota Department of Health Representative from Minnesota Department of Human Services (tentative) Cecelia DuPlessis Erickson Special Features: Music provided by Arlington Senior High School Band Junior ROTC greeters Cake and punch after ceremony Media Availability: 2:30-3:00 p.
She is the recipient of the Massachusetts Public School Nurse of the Year and the Massachusetts Teachers Association Human and Civil Rights awards.
The CPHVA Awards ceremony will take place in the stunning setting of Savoy Place, London on Tuesday 13th March, 2012 The award categories are: * Community Practitioner of the Year Sponsored by Dettol * Community Practitioner Team of the Year * Health Visitor of the Year Sponsored by Nurofen for Children * School Nurse of the Year Sponsored by Full Marks * Community Nursery Nurse of the Year Sponsored by Feeding for Life Foundation * CPHVA Student Member of the Year * Community Practitioner/Health Visiting Team Manager/Team Leader of the Year Sponsored by Johnson's baby * CPHVA Advocate of the Year The evening will begin with a reception where the invited finalists will have the opportunity to meet and share their practice informally with their peers, our supporters and invited guests.
Doherty Award; Lila Herman, Administrative Secretary of the Year; UNUM, Community Service Award; Dorry Nuzzolilo Lemay, Educational Secretary of the Year; Ann Marie O'Gara, Instructional Assistant of the Year; Rita Remillard, Outstanding School Volunteer; Ellen Capstick, School Nurse of the Year.