The EMO intends to provide school management services, to both public and private entities.
What does SMS stand for?
SMS stands for School Management Services
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SMS
We have 881 other meanings of SMS in our Acronym Attic
- Satellite Management System
- Satellite Multiservices System
- Save My Soul
- Sawai Man Singh Medical College (India)
- Scenario Manager Suite (Siebel Systems)
- Schedule Management System
- Scheduled Maintenance System
- Schimelpfenig Middle School (Plano, Texas)
- Schloemann Siemag
- Scholarship Management Services (est. 1958)
- School Management System
- School of Management Studies
- School of Mathematics and Science (various schools)
- Science Made Stupid
- Science Mission Specification
- Sciences Médico-Sociales (French: Medical-Social Sciences)
- Screen Management System
- SDH Management System (Sprint)
- Secondary Market Services (student loan organization)
- Secure Messaging Service (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
``It is more difficult on the host schools, because now you have two schools operating under one roof, so it is going to take a lot of cooperation between the two schools,'' said Vicki Montez, assistant director of school management services for the district.
uk then click on "resident of Darlington" on the home page, then on education and then on to school management services and on to Education Village.
``It gives us the opportunity to open the school even though it's going to be a little late,'' said Vicki Montez, assistant director of the LAUSD's school management services.
K12 is not a school; it is a company that provides a research-based curriculum, innovative instructional tools, and top-quality school management services to schools across America.
a for-profit provider of non-sectarian education and school management services for the preschool through 12th grade market, today reported improved financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended July 1, 2006.
``I think we were wildly optimistic last time in terms of construction, and I think we learned our lesson,'' said Dale Braun, director of school management services, a 12-member department charged with preparing the new schools.
Beacon provides school management services to existing and newly created charter or district schools.