Aligned to state and national standards, Prospects in Math and Prospects in ELA are designed for in-class use, after-school, and summer school intervention programs nationwide.
What does SIP stand for?
SIP stands for School Intervention Program (various schools)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SIP
We have 614 other meanings of SIP in our Acronym Attic
- Safety Improvement Plan (various organizations)
- Sales Incentive Plan
- Satellite Image Processor
- Satellite Interceptor Program
- Savings Investment Plan
- Scale Irrigation Project (various organizations)
- Scanner Interface Processor
- School Improvement Partner (UK education)
- School Improvement Partner (UK)
- School Improvement Plan
- Schools Integration Project
- Science in Parliament (various locations)
- Science Internship Program (University of California, Santa Cruz)
- Scientific Instrument Package (gaming)
- Scientific Investigations Plan
- SCSI Interlock Protocol
- Seasonal to Interannual Prediction (World Meteorological Organization)
- Seat Index Point
- Second Intermediate Period
- Sector Investment Programmes
Samples in periodicals archive:
Poly's administration continues to develop its Saturday school, after- school intervention programs, professional development of teachers dealing with the challenge, tutorial programs and partnerships with universities - all bringing personalized attention to students at the highest risk of dropping out.
The most common suggestion cited throughout the literature for decreasing bullying involves the establishment of a school intervention program or policy.