The School Health Advisory Board, comprised of staff and parents volunteering their time, organized the evening of fun, fitness and tasty food samples.
What does SHAB stand for?
SHAB stands for School Health Advisory Board (Virginia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SHAB
We have 3 other meanings of SHAB in our Acronym Attic
- Secure Hashing Algorithm, 512-Bits
- Secure Hash Algorithm Version 1.0
- Secure Hashing Algorithm 1
- Sedona Healing Artists Association (Sedona, AZ)
- Sexual Health Access Alberta (Canada)
- Sheep Hill Astronomical Association (Boonton, NJ)
- Society of Hearing Aid Acousticians (South Africa)
- Society of Hearing Aid Audiologists of Great Britain
- Speech & Hearing Association of Alabama
- Southern Hillingdon Area Action Plan (UK)
- Sexual Harassment and Abuse (athletics)
- Shrimp Hatchery Association of Bangladesh
- State Housing Appeals Board (Rhode Island)
- Steerable Hull Array Beamformer
- Student Health Advisory Board (various schools)
- Sherut Ha-Bitachon Ha-Klali (General Security Service, Israel)
- Scenic Highway Advisory Committee (Florida)
- School Health Advisory Committee (Texas)
- Society for the History of Alchemy and Chemistry
- Stop Huntingdon Animal Cruelty
Samples in periodicals archive:
He currently serves as a member of the Kaiser Permanente Inter- Regional AIDS Task Force and San Francisco Superintendent of Schools' School Health Advisory Board.
She also serves on the advisory board for the Kellogg Center for Executive Women, the board for the Silicon Valley Chapter of American Heart Association, and the Harvard Business School Health Advisory Board and is a member of the Committee of 200.