The workshops on School Self-Evaluation and School Development Planning were based on the quality indicators used by Dubai School Inspection Bureau (DSIB).
What does SDP stand for?
SDP stands for School Development Planning (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SDP
We have 419 other meanings of SDP in our Acronym Attic
- Service Discovery over Wireless
- Social Data on the Web
- Starting Day Of Year
- Safety Data Package
- Sakai Display Products (liquid display crystals)
- San Diego Padres
- Sand Point Municipal Airport (Alaska)
- Sanjak Democratic Party (Serbia)
- Savings Deposit Program
- Scenario Development Plan
- School Development Program
- School District of Philadelphia (Pennsylvania)
- Science Data Processing
- Scientific Diving Program (various organizations)
- Scitex Digital Printing (Dayton, OH)
- Screen Definition Processor (Unisys)
- Secretarial Development Program (US FEMA)
- Sectoral Development Programme
- Sefate Democratic Party (Lesotho)
- Segment and Drop Policy (IEEE)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Les Walton was awarded an OBE in 1996 for his services to education and is considered an authority on school development planning and education leadership and management.
The proposed five-year project should entail the following components: Construction of two new secondary schools; Expansion, upgrading of educational facilities; Development of new curricula for lower secondary education; Teacher training, and instructional supervision and assessment; Procurement of equipment and materials for learning resource centers and science laboratories; Organization and provision of support services to secondary school students, school development planning and school-based improvement projects; Designing and testing of Literacy and Numeracy Improvement Programs for the primary and secondary levels; Improvement of governance and management in the education system; Training for procurement and accounting personnel.