Dirk Schoenmaker of the Duisenberg School of Finance who will take part in the discussions with ministers on the issue, has suggested countries put up to the equivalent of 10 percent of their economic output to help resolving bank problems.
What does schmr stand for?
schmr stands for Schoenmaker (Dutch)
This definition appears very rarely
- Search Light
- Single Chip Heterogeneous Multiprocessor (computing)
- South Carolina Historical Magazine (South Carolina Historical Society)
- Symposium on Chinese Herbal Medicine
- South Carolina Healthcare Managers Association (est. 2004)
- Society of Catering and Hotel Management Consultants
- Standing Conference of Heads of Modern Languages (UK)
- Semi-Continuous Hidden Markov Model
- Space Cargo Handler and Manipulator for Orbital Operations
- Southwest Catholic Health Network (Phoenix, AZ)
- Squamous Cell Head and Neck Cancer
- Surry County Health and Nutrition Center (Dobson, NC)
- squamous cell head and neck carcinoma lines
- Schnitzel, Pommes Frites (food)
- Serendib Cartal Hazanaa Organisation (Sri Lanka)
- Sociedad Colombiana de Hematología y Oncología (Spanish: Colombian Society of Hematology and Oncology)
- Standard Controlled Heterodyne Oscillator
- Sun City Home Owners Association (Sun City, AZ)
- Suffolk County House of Correction (Boston, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I am confident that the ambitious goals of the Green Guide will encourage our members to further improve their track record in environmental management and performance, said ESPO Chairman, Victor Schoenmakers.
An important element of the new resolution process is the requirement that SIFIs provide supervisors with a document indicating how they could most efficiently be resolved should they encounter financial problems--the so-called living will (see Avgouleas, Goodhart, and Schoenmaker, 2010; Bemanke, 2010).
First, unlike the case of a small bank, authorities lack appropriate resolution powers to handle the failure of a systemically important non-bank or cross-border banking group (Brierley, 2009; Goodhart and Schoenmaker, 2009; BCBS, 2010a).
Contagion in banking has been studied at the domestic level by Shiller (1989), De Bondt (1995), Schoenmaker (1996), Chen, (1999), and, at the international level, by Garber and Grilli (1989).
PSI Project Adviser, Paul Schoenmakers elaborating the PSI programme said it offers up to 60 percent funding to Pakistani projects (SMEs) having a maximum cost of Euros 1.
According to a press release ,The offer was renewed by Mr Ahmad Dodou, head of Economic Affairs of Embassy of the Netherlands and Mr Paul Schoenmakers while speaking at the Lahore Chamber of commerce and Industry.
Schoenmaker & Howard Kunreuther, An Experimental Study of Insurance Decisions, 46 Journal of Risk and Insurance 1979, 612.