We found that when clinics in Rwanda expanded AIDS services, these efforts had no adverse effect on other types of health care," said study author Donald Shepard, PhD, of the Brandeis University Schneider Institute for Health Policy.
What does SIHP stand for?
SIHP stands for Schneider Institute for Health Policy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SIHP
We have 11 other meanings of SIHP in our Acronym Attic
- Starkville Inline Hockey League (Mississippi)
- Sudden Idiopathic Hearing Loss
- Sun International Hotels Limited (international resort company)
- Sisters of the Immaculate Heart of Mary (religious order)
- Societe Internationale d’Histoire de la Medecine (French: International Society for the History of Medicine)
- State Institute of Hotel Management (Jodhpur, India)
- South India Hosiery Manufacturers Association
- Salem Interfaith Hospitality Network (Salem, OR)
- Southeastern Indiana Health Organization (insurance company; est. 1987)
- Southern Investing for Health Partnership (UK)
- Scottish Institute of Human Relations (UK)
- Society for International Hockey Research
- Society for International Hockey Research (Canada)
- Seattle International Human Rights Coalition (Seattle, WA)
- Singapore Institute of Human Resource Management (est. 1965)
- Strategic International Human Resource Management
- Secretariat for Immediate Humanitarian and Rehabilitation Needs (Sri Lanka)
- Single Integrated Human Resource System
- Strategic Intervention for High Risk Youth
Samples in periodicals archive:
The recipient of honorary doctorates from Brandeis University, Long Island University, Tel Aviv University and Bar Ilan University, he is the major benefactor of the Schneider Institute for Health Policy at Brandeis University.
Source: Substance Abuse: The Nation's Number One Health Problem, Prepared by the Schneider Institute for Health Policy, Brandeis University for the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, 2001.
The Schneider Institute for Health Policy at Brandeis University projected that by 2002, the 50-cent tax increase will cut down the sale of cigarettes in New England by 49 million packs.
She was appointed Senior Fellow at the Schneider Institute for Health Policy at Brandeis University's Heller School, where she served as Director and Principal Investigator at the Massachusetts Health Policy Forum, from 1999-2002.
He is a member of the Board of Directors of the University of Connecticut School of Medicine/Dempsey Hospital and a member of the Board of Advisors of the Schneider Institute for Health Policy at Brandeis University.
The Access Project is a research affiliate of the Schneider Institute for Health Policy at Brandeis University.
executive director of the Schneider Institute for Health Policy at Brandeis University.