A psychometric-genetic study of schizotypal disorder.
What does SD stand for?
SD stands for Schizotypal Disorder
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SD
We have 158 other meanings of SD in our Acronym Attic
- Sandy Denny (singer)
- Sanjay Dutt (Indian actor)
- Sans Date (French: No Date)
- Satan's Disciples (gang)
- Saturation Degree
- Sauer-Danfoss (various locations)
- Savane Développement (French)
- Scan Disc (digital media card)
- Schedule Deviation
- Schematic Description (Bell System)
Samples in periodicals archive:
21) Within Cluster A personality disorders there is evidence from RCTs of beneficial effects from low dose thiothixene, risperidone and phenelzine in schizotypal disorders.
This line of research is interesting, given what is known about the impact of marijuana use on individuals at risk for schizophrenia and schizotypal disorders.
Positive symptoms that involve agitation, irritability, excitement, or mood swings that suggest possible schizotypal disorder also warrant use of the drug.