The presence of PCs is reported almost in all studied plants and many types of yeast such as Candida glabrata, Schizosaccharomyces pombe, Saccbaromyces cerevisiae and Neurospora crassa (Rauser & Meuwly, 1995).
What does SPOM stand for?
SPOM stands for Schizosaccharomyces Pombe
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SPOM
We have 8 other meanings of SPOM in our Acronym Attic
- Single Point of Interconnection (telecommunications)
- Student Perceptions of Instruction
- Stored Procedure Object Interface Layer
- Sphere Online Judge
- Single Point of Knowledge
- Standby Power Operators Klub (UK)
- Street Proofing Our Kids (safety class)
- Society for the Promotion of LCA (Life-Cycle Analysis) Development
- Amundsen-Scott South Pole Station (USAP)
- Samenwerkingsverband Primair Onderwijs Maasland (Dutch: Primary Education Grouping Maasland; Maasland, Netherlands)
- Service and Parts Operations Manager (automotive)
- SharePoint Object Model (Microsoft)
- Skate Park of Memphis (Tennessee)
- Stanford Peace of Mind (Stanford University; Palo Alto, CA)
- Suspended Particulate Organic Material
- Serpulina Pilosicoli Outer Membrane Antigens
- Selective Prepositioning Of Materiel Configured to Unit Sets
- Symmetric Phase-Only Matched Filter
- Single Parents of Middle Georgia
- Secure Passive Optical Network (various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 21 studies of this fourth volume include discussions of the disruption of alanine racemase gene of Schizosaccharomyces pombe, D-amino acid oxidase activity assays, the transformation of plants with D-amino acid resistance selectable markers, the resonance Raman study of charge-transfer complexes on porcine D-amine acid oxidase, and enzymes acting on D-amino acid amides.
ROVABIO[R] Max in liquid form is a concentrated solution composed of xylanase (1,100 visco unit/kg), [beta]-glucanase (100 AGL units/kg) and phytase (500 FTU units/kg) that are obtained from two fermentation broths with Penicillium funiculosum and Schizosaccharomyces pombe.
Differential activation of eIF2 kinases in response to cellular stresses in Schizosaccharomyces pombe.
0 Array enables researchers to analyze the entire expressed genomes of Saccharomyces cerevisiae, as well as Schizosaccharomyces pombe, which have never been offered together on a commercial array.
Biology Department, Rutgers University, Camden, NJ 08102 HIGHLY CONSERVED HISTONE H3 FROM SCHIZOSACCHAROMYCES POMBE CANNOT FUNCTIONALLY REPLACE ENDOGENOUS HISTONE H3 IN SACCHAROMYCES CEREVISIAE MATTHEW WOOD (STUDENT), JEFFREY S.
Ow's team first moved mustard genes into a simple-structured yeast, Schizosaccharomyces pombe, so they could be more easily copied and examined for function.
Asahi Glass Company Ltd (Tokyo, Japan) has patented a secretion signal gene having a base sequence encoding a polypeptide functional as a secretion signal in fission yeast Schizosaccharomyces pombe (hereinafter referred to as S.