placebo on the Positive and Negative Syndrome Scale* (PANSS) total score and individual positive PANSS factor scores; Personal and Social Performance (PSP)** Scale; Clinical Global Impression-Severity (CGI-S) score; Schizophrenia Quality of Life Scale (SQLS); and the Sleep Visual Analog Scale (Sleep VAS), which evaluates quality of sleep.
What does SQLS stand for?
SQLS stands for Schizophrenia Quality of Life Scale
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of SQLS in our Acronym Attic
- Spitzer Quality of Life Index (cancer treatment quality-of-life scale)
- Structured Query Language Injection (website hacking)
- Structured Query Language Injection Attack (website hacking)
- Structured Query Language for Java
- Squall Line
- Structured Query Language Network
- Safety Quality Licensing Office (China)
- Saint Quentin La Poterie (French: Saint-Quentin the Pottery; Gard, France)
- Subjective Quality of Life Profile Questionnaire (psychiatry)