SCHIZOPHRENIA Association of Great Britain, SAGB carries out biochemical research into the causes of schizophrenia and runs a nutrition programme for members.
What does SAGB stand for?
SAGB stands for Schizophrenia Association of Great Britain
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SAGB
We have 6 other meanings of SAGB in our Acronym Attic
- San Antonio Glass Art Guild (San Antonio, TX)
- South Africa Grantmakers Affinity Group (Warrenton, VA)
- Systeme d' Autodefense pour La Guerre Infra-Rouge et Electromagnetique (French naval decoy system)
- Service Academy Gay and Lesbian Alumni Association (unofficial; US Naval Academy)
- Scientific Advisory Group on Antimicrobials (Committee for Medicinal Products for Veterinary Use; EU)
- South Asian Group for Action and Reflection (Chicago, IL)
- Secretaría de Agricultura, Ganadería, Desarrollo Rural, Pesca y Alimentación (México)
- Saudi Advisory Group Against Stroke (Saudi Arabia)
- Southern Area Group of Astronomical Societies (England, UK)
- Situation Awareness Global Assessment Technique
- Shellfish Association of Great Britain (London, UK)
- Silicone-Adjustable Gastric Banding (surgery)
- Skibob Association of Great Britain
- Spiritualist Association of Great Britain (est. 1872; UK)
- Swedish Adjustable Gastric Band
- Space And Ground Based Observations
- Stress Accelerated Grain Boundary Oxidization (metallurgy)
- Sprocket's Annual Great Bicycle Ride Across Wisconsin
- San Antonio Gun Club (Texas)
- Secretary of the Army's General Counsel
Samples in periodicals archive:
I am sorryto say that an organisation I was once a member of (from June 1971), the Schizophrenia Association of Great Britain, has encouraged confusion.