CONTINUING its commitment to further enhance customer experience and ensuring on-time departures at Terminal 3 Dubai Airport, Emirates will be closing its check-in counters 60 minutes prior to a flight's scheduled time of departure.
What does STD stand for?
STD stands for Scheduled Time of Departure
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of STD
We have 270 other meanings of STD in our Acronym Attic
- Sacred Theology Degree (various schools)
- Safely Tolerated Dose
- Salinity, Temperature, Depth
- Santo Domingo, Venezuela - Mayor Humberto Vivas Guerrero (Airport Code)
- São Tome and Principe Dobra (ISO currency code)
- Saturation Transfer Difference
- Save the Date
- Saves the Day (band)
- Savings Tax Directive (EU)
- Schaffer the Darklord (entertainer)
- Science and Technology Division
- Science and Technology for Development (European Union)
- Screw the Dealer (Euchre card game house rule)
- Second To Die (life insurance)
- Security Tools Distribution (Knoppix)
- Seize the Day
- Selective Transmit Diversity
- Serial Transmit Data
- Servicing Transfer Disclosure (finance)
- Set Direction Flag
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, boarding gates will close 50 minutes prior to the revised scheduled time of departure to ensure flights leave on time.
So far so good, but read on: "We are improving our train despatch procedures to rise to the challenge and our staff are required to start the departure procedure before the scheduled time of departure.
To participate, travelers simply select the destination, dates and times they want to travel and arrive at the AirTran Airways counter no fewer than two hours before the scheduled time of departure.
With this in mind, our staff must start the departure procedure before the scheduled time of departure.
The optimal departure time for each aircraft is then calculated and transmitted to all parties involved, about 30 minutes before the scheduled time of departure, giving them time to adapt their own activities accordingly.
Passengers must redeem their vouchers at least 40 minutes before the scheduled time of departure by quoting their name and customer reference number.
Voucher must be redeemed no later than 30 minutes before scheduled time of departure.