You may want to put a program in place in which people can trade some excess sick leave for scheduled time off.
What does STO stand for?
STO stands for Scheduled Time Off
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of STO
We have 123 other meanings of STO in our Acronym Attic
- Surgical-Trauma Neuroscience Unit (Hennepin County Medical Center; Minnesota)
- Satellite Tobacco Necrosis Virus
- Star Trek: New Voyages (web-based continuation of the Original Star Trek Series)
- Satellite Tobacco Necrosis Virus Strain C
- Same Time Next Year
- Southern Tier New York
- Star Trek: Neutral Zone
- Safe Torque Off
- Saint Olaf College (Northfield, MN)
- Sales to Order
- School Tuition Organization
- Science & Technology Objective
- Security Through Obscurity
- Sell to Open (investing; trading)
- Sensor Technology Office (DARPA)
- Service to Others
- Shad Taking Over (wrestling move; Shad Gaspard)
- Short Takeoff
- Short-Term Observers
- Shutdown Turnaround Outages (Best Management Practices)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It was also pointed out that it was not always possible to simply 'take another day off' when a funeral or emergency interfered with scheduled time off.
that a group of three guests and an instructor had not returned to the boat at the scheduled time off the Uji archipelago in the southwestern part of the prefecture, the officials said.
The department scheduled time off for officers who did not volunteer to reduce their compensatory leave balances.
Thirty percent of office workers say they've scheduled time off around their bosses' vacation in order to maximize the time they won't have to spend together.
The feature improves agent morale by giving agents more control over their scheduled time off.
The staff, who work in adoption, fostering and with at-risk children, say they are overloaded with work and unable to take holidays or scheduled time off because of staff shortages.
Staff say they are overloaded with work and unable to take holidays or scheduled time off because of staff shortages.