Spokesman, Tom Wickham, stated that the company has withdrawn five scheduled overtime shifts on Saturdays in September and October 2011.
What does SOT stand for?
SOT stands for Scheduled Overtime
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SOT
We have 100 other meanings of SOT in our Acronym Attic
- Southern Oregon Subaru Volvo Mitsubishi (Medford, OR)
- School of Social Work (various schools)
- Specjalnym Osrodku Szkolno-Wychowawczym (library; Poland)
- Student Organization of Social Workers (various locations)
- Service Oriented Software Engineering
- Sell Our Stuff with Our Stuff
- Summit on Sunday Xmas (UK)
- Scholars of Shen Zhou
- Sacro-Occipital Technique (chiropratic)
- Same Old Thing
- School of Occupational Therapy
- School of Theatre
- School of Thinking (est. 1979)
- School of Tomorrow (educational curriculum and services)
- Science Operations Team (various organizations)
- Science Operations Time
- Screen on Time
- Secretary of Transportation
- Secretary of Treasury
- Section Operating Technician (Bosch)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SCHEDULED OVERTIME While "scheduled" overtime may be somewhat of an anomaly, its an extremely common practice in facilities today.
A spokesman for Toyota in the UK said the Burnaston plant, in common with all global Toyota facilities, had been told by its Japanese owner to cancel scheduled overtime and weekend work.
Now a similar scheme is being introduced in the UK and the company is gearing up for further growth in demand and has scheduled overtime shifts on its two production lines.
Randolph Thomas, Productivity Supporting Information: Effects of Scheduled Overtime on Labor Productivity, University Park, PA: Pennsylvania State University, May 2006.
All scheduled overtime for this week has been cancelled - a decision the union says will have an impact on services.
Arriva Trains Wales said the decision by some drivers not to fulfill their commitment to work scheduled overtime on New Year's Day means only a limited service on many routes.
The program cannot be used for personal errands, preplanned appointments, or scheduled overtime, transit authorities said.