The PVS Program consists of three elements: the Integrated Maintenance Program (IMP) in which scheduled depot level maintenance is conducted by a joint government and contractor team at NAS Jacksonville, Fla.
What does SDLM stand for?
SDLM stands for Scheduled Depot Level Maintenance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SDLM
We have 6 other meanings of SDLM in our Acronym Attic
- Specially Designed Life Insurance
- Student Development and Leadership Institute (California State Polytechnic University, Pomona)
- Swing Dance Long Island (Centereach, NY)
- Synchronous Data Link Interface (computing)
- Selectively Detected Laser-Induced Fluorescence (chemistry)
- Semicircular Dynamic Locked Intramedullary Nail
- Simple Digital Library Interoperability Protocol
- South Durham Little League (North Carolina)
- SDLC-to-LAN Conversion
- Synchronous Data Logical Link Control
- Serial Data Link Module
- Software Design Level Model
- Software Development Lifecycle Methodology
- Spray-Dried Lipid-Based Microparticles
- Standard Depot Level Maintenance
- Sensor Data Link Modem System (Spectrum Signal Processing, Inc.; Victoria, British Columbia, Canada)
- Secure Distance Learning Network
- Source Document Locator Number (US IRS)
- South Dakota Library Network
- Statewide Distance Learning Network (Louisiana Department of Education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The support includes the Scheduled Depot Level Maintenance (SDLM) of three (3) Systems, Evaluation and Repair of MK-105 Engines and the supply Depot Level Engineering and Technical Support Services.
Navy has modified its Pemco unit's existing UH-3H Scheduled Depot Level Maintenance ("SDLM") contract to incorporate the design of an executive interior for the UH-3H Helicopter.