Security is an important consideration given the company's focus on Schedule II controlled substances.
What does C2 stand for?
C2 stands for Schedule II Controlled Substance (USA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of C2
We have 71 other meanings of C2 in our Acronym Attic
- Axis (second cervical vertebra; common name)
- Canoe (two person)
- Capability 2
- Clarity 2 (Everquest)
- Coke 2
- Command & Control
- Costlink Controller
- CPU State 2 (partial-sleep power-down mode, computing)
- Croc 2 (game)
- Command and Control Functional Capabilities Board
- Command and Control Junction node
- an offensive form of command and control warfare (US DoD)
- a defensive form of command and control warfare (US DoD)
- Command and Control Information Exchange
- Century 21 Real Estate
- Concentration at 24 Hours (also seen as C24 h)
- Control for 25 Days (research test group)
- Couch to 5k (running)
- Colonic Adenocarcinoma 26
Samples in periodicals archive:
com/prnh/20120301/DE62255LOGO) Morphine sulfate oral solution, a Schedule II controlled substance, is indicated for the relief of moderate to severe acute and chronic pain where use of an opioid analgesic is appropriate.
Currently, only Schedule II controlled substances, such as OxyContin, opium and Percocet, are monitored; however, the Massachusetts Public Health Council recognized the merit of the provisions in this statute when the council unanimously approved regulations in mid-August to now monitor all federally controlled substances, including Schedules II through V.
About DAYTRANA DAYTRANA is a Schedule II controlled substance.
It also extended the time limit on emergency prescription refills (so that treatment will not be interrupted because final approval has not come through) from 72 hours to 30 days, except for Schedule II controlled substances.
Extended-release hydromorphone, a schedule II controlled substance, is administered once every 24 hours and is intended only for patients who have taken opioids and show tolerance for them and who require a minimum total daily opiate dose equal to 12 mg of oral hydromorphone, according to the black box warning in the drug's label.
Of the Schedule II controlled substances, it is not the opioids that are most commonly diverted and abused, it's Ritalin.
DaTscan is classified as a Schedule II controlled substance.