The research, conducted by Schapiro Research Group of Atlanta, reveals the dietary attitudes, preferences and knowledge surrounding bread and reduced carbohydrate diets of 1,000 adults aged 18 and over.
What does SRG stand for?
SRG stands for Schapiro Research Group
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SRG
We have 202 other meanings of SRG in our Acronym Attic
- Students' Rugby Football Union (UK)
- Small Round Featureless Virus
- Stichting Roodbont Fries Vee (Dutch livestock organization)
- Stand Replacement Fire Working Group
- Spectrally Resolved Four-Wave Mixing
- Service Response Force Exercise (US DoD)
- Self-Reliance for Zambia (Australia)
- SACEUR Rover Group
- Safety Regulation Group (Civil Aviation Authority; UK)
- Safety Resource Group
- Schweizerische Radio- und Fernsehgesellschaft (Swiss Radio and Television Broadcasting Corporation)
- Scott Radiological Group (St. Louis, MO)
- Seabee Readiness Group
- Sécurité Recouvrements Garantis (France: Recoveries Security Guaranteed)
- Security Requirements Guide
- Semantic Research Grid (project)
- Semarang, Indonesia - Achmad Yani (airport code)
- Senior Resource Group
- Senior Review Group (various organizations)
- Senior/System Review Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
As part of its October celebration of National Pizza Month, California Pizza Kitchen (Nasdaq:CPKI) sponsored the national survey of 1,000 Americans over the age of 18 conducted by Schapiro Research Group in Atlanta.
The poll was conducted April 3-6, 2003 by Schapiro Research Group.