Retail gamification: Designed and implemented highly-branded courses, including a scenario-based learning game, for a global retailer to improve customer service, help employees prioritize tasks, and ultimately increase sales.
What does SBL stand for?
SBL stands for Scenario-Based Learning
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SBL
We have 341 other meanings of SBL in our Acronym Attic
- Silver Bridge Kayak Club (Ireland)
- Small Business Knowledge Center (Chicago, IL)
- Space-Based Kinetic Kill Vehicle
- San Bernardino Kangaroo Rat
- Surat Bukti Kewarganegaraan Republik Indonesia (Indonesian: Certificate of Indonesian Citizenship)
- Stichting Beeldende Kunst Weesp (Dutch: Arts Foundation Weesp)
- Santa Barbara Labs
- Sarah Bush Lincoln (Mattoon, IL)
- Saturday Blitz League (chess group)
- Scanned Beam Laminography (mechanical image integration process)
- School Building Leader
- School of Business and Leadership (University of Puget Sound)
- Sealed Beam Lamp
- Seborgan Luigino (ISO currency code)
- Securities Borrowing and Lending
- Seeing the Bible Live Ministries
- Serikat Buruh Logam (Indonesia Metal Workers Union)
- Set Back Line (various locations)
- Sideband Level
- Silas Bronson Library (Waterbury, CT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
8220;Developers will be able to choose the Storyline format for their course files and we will offer a new series of scenario-based learning courses built using the power of Storyline.
Simple, task-based instruction is being replaced by higher-order delivery means, including scenario-based learning events, simulations, and gaming.
Adobe Captivate 2 enables creation of simulations, software demonstrations, and scenario-based learning in Flash format--without the need for programming knowledge or multimedia skills.
With the increase in learning affordances provided largely by information and communication technologies, there has been a great deal of research and development in refining constructivist approaches to the design of learning environments, such as anchored instruction (Bransford, Sherwood, Hasselbring, Kinzer, & Williams, 1990), problem-based learning (Boud & Feletti, 1997; Evensen & Hmelo, 2000), situated learning (Brown, Collins, & Duguid, 1989; Herrington & Oliver, 2000) and scenario-based learning (Kindley, 2002; Wu, Huang, Chen, & Wu, 2003).
Scenario-based learning is the technique used to bridge into the world of pro-hospital, wilderness care.
Areas for which Skillsoft is being recognized include its customized management and leadership development training programs, namely The Leadership Development Channel[TM] (LDC) video-based solutions; Leadership KnowledgeCenter, a pre-packaged learning portal; and the Business Exploration Series portal which provides learners with scenario-based learning that enables them to experience real-world situations in safe, exploratory environments.
WASHINGTON, April 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Global Learning Systems (GLS), a leading eLearning solutions provider of off-the-shelf and customized security and compliance training, announced the newest addition to its compliance library: the Anti-phishing Essentials Training course that incorporates scenario-based learning and gamification elements to educate employees on one of today's largest threats to information security.