DenPro also displays the electron density or neutron scattering length density obtained in a crystallography experiment.
What does SLD stand for?
SLD stands for Scattering Length Density
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SLD
We have 164 other meanings of SLD in our Acronym Attic
- Salt Lake Convention & Visitors Bureau (Salt Lake City, UT)
- St Louis Convention Visitors Commission (St. Louis, MO)
- Splenic Lymphoma with Circulating Villous Lymphocytes (disorder)
- Salt Lake City Weekly (newspaper)
- Skandia Life Cowes Week (yachting regatta; UK)
- Salt Lake County Water Conservancy District (Utah)
- Sierra Lakes County Water District (California)
- System Life Cycle Working Group
- Safety Level Days
- Sauver le Darfour (French: Save Darfur)
- Scheduled Lightpath Demand
- Schools and Libraries Division (USAC)
- Second Level Domain
- Second Line of Defense
- Secreterial Language Diploma (UK)
- Selected Linear, Definite-Clause (logical proofs)
- Senior Leader Development (US Army)
- Service Level Description (Service Level Agreements)
- Service Life Design
- Severe Laziness Disease
Samples in periodicals archive:
The neutron-scattering experiments, in this situation, should be performed with protonated polymers where the contrast of some structural elements (defects) is determined by the coherent scattering length density of material.
Fourier transforms of these SUSANS spectra corrected for the instrument resolution, yield micrometer-range pair distribution functions for up- and down-spin neutrons as well as the nuclear and magnetic scattering length density distributions in the samples.
B(r) = Contrast of the particle as a function of position (contrast being defined as scattering length density of particle minus that of the dispersant).