The original game was refined and improved with the launch of the Ruins of Kunark and the Scars of Velious expansion packs, but it was the Shadows of Luclin pack that brought it up to the standard of the day for graphic detail.
What does SOV stand for?
SOV stands for Scars of Velious (Everquest)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SOV
We have 52 other meanings of SOV in our Acronym Attic
- Site Operator Users Task Force
- South Air Force (USAF)
- Southern Army Group
- Southern Command
- Southern Division (Naval Facilities Engineering Command)
- Southern Division, Naval Facilities Engineering Command
- Southwest Division (Naval Facilities Engineering Command)
- Sales Order Value
- Save Our Valley (various locations)
- Schedule of Values (American Institute of Architects)
- Seguro Obligatorio de Viajeros
- Separation of Variables (differential equations)
- Service Operations Vessel (offshore wind industry)
- Service Oriented Virtualization (computing)
- Sex Offender Verification (background database)
- Shades of Violence (gaming clan)
- Share Of Voice
- Short Option Value (investing)
- Shot on Video
Samples in periodicals archive:
He then became lead programmer for the original "EverQuest" game as well as a programmer on the "EverQuest" expansions -- "The Ruins of Kunark," "The Scars of Velious," "The Shadows of Luclin," and "The Planes of Power.
The most recent expansion, EverQuest: The Scars of Velious, was released on Dec.
EverQuest: Evolution features: * EverQuest Classic game * EverQuest: The Ruins of Kunark Expansion Pack * EverQuest: The Scars of Velious Expansion Pack * EverQuest: The Shadows of Luclin Expansion Pack * EverQuest: The Planes of Power Expansion Pack * EverQuest: The Legacy of Ykesha Extension * Collectible maps of Norrath * Comprehensive EverQuest manual for new players About EverQuest Developed and published by Sony Online Entertainment Inc.